From the recent Nintendo Direct, Capcom announced a new monster hunter title named Monster Hunter Double Cross serving as the Grank version of MHX/Monster Hunter Generations. The game will be scheduled to be released on March 2017 and so far here are the main things that have been revealed:
- 2 New Hunting Styles, one has been revealed as Brave Style which seems to be capable of dishing tons of damage once you build up your power bar. The other style has not been revealed yet but it appear to involve lots of bombing.
- New Hunting Arts, but nothing much revealed at this point
- Prowler mode will have some boost for melee option including adept style dodge and aerial jump
- New Map, one is revealed as mountainous type, reminding me of part of Great Forest map from Unite
- The G-Rank Quest Hub will be revealed as Airship
- 2 New Monsters revealed so far, One is Devil Blos which will likely join the Deviant Group and other one is Silver colored wyvern which seems to be the agile type