Thursday, February 2, 2017

Starting SRW Z 2nd Playthrough


 Wow it has been like almost six years since the last time i played SRW Z! I guess i was in the mood to play this game once again as a preparation for the SRW V arrival and hopefully managed to finished it before i got my copy. Since i used Setsuko for my first playthrough, this time i used Rand who pilots Gunleon which Gaogaigar would look like if he changed job to healer. For the second playthrough basically my units roflstomped anything that they encounter so far due to generous amount of carryover money. To this day i still wonder why Banpresto decided to abandon such nice platoon system that SRW Z had.

4 comments:

  1. The Mech on yr print screen is nice looking... I like the game play of SRW but since I only selective use certain units, I can't progress far. That's why I switched to SD Gundam G Generations. I will go for SD Gundam Genesis if I'm to get PS4 in near future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the diversity of mecha series that appealed me and ever since i played the first one which makes me appreciate more mecha series outside Gundam. I am crossing my hand on Genesis as well but determined not to get a copy until i finished Overworld.

      Delete
  2. honestly i dont know how to enjoying myself in this series, im never finish the game, i get bored even i try to forcing myself haha... comparing with alpha trilogy, Z series kinda meh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Z series is basically the opposite of Alpha series. Where Alpha had some great Finale, Z had a promising start if wasted.

      Delete